Sunday 8 April 2012

What is a Bitcoin

I think not many people know what is a Bitcoin unless you are inside the very small community.   Bitcoin is virtual, there is no physical coins to represent a Bitcoin.   Bitcoin is not minted by any government or authority.   It is generated by powerful computers solving complicated algorithms.   Curious isn't it?   Bitcoin is not imaginary.   Even though it is no physical but virtual but it does command a value. At the moment, one Bitcoin is equal to nearly US$5.   I am starting this blog because of my interest in Bitcoin.  I am also like you, just found out about this amazing currency and trying to learn about it.   I hope to learn about Bitcoin and also hope that you will follow me as I continue my journey of Bitcoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment