Friday 20 April 2012

How Hot is Bitcoin Mining

I have heard of Bitcoin miners specially turning on their Bitcoin Mining Rigs during Winter time to heat up their houses, no joke.  This is how hot Bitcoin Mining can be.  I am doing mining and I do know.  Try running 4 GPU 6990 Radeon together in a Bitcoin Rig and you will see the heat.   The heat can even melt the casing if you do not have proper cooling.  



For large and concentrated Bitcoin Rigs, you basically need to customized a cooling system for the Bitcoin rigs.   I am running a few Bitcoin Rigs and the heat is so much that I ended up putting the rigs in a datacenter with special cooling.   It is costly, but as a geek into Bitcoin,  I love Bitcoin Mining and costs is one factor, interest is the real thing

1 comment:

  1. ‘Ziddu is paying more’ than any crypto currency mining for more information, please visit http://goo.gl/8INZsI

    ReplyDelete